Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Makeup Look to School Today | Amateur but Simple | Beauty N' Magic

EASY FOR BEGINNERS NON-PROFESSIONALS LIKE MYSELF.



Hello and welcome, i am here to present to you guys the look i had going to school this morning. I am back home and i decided to take a picture to show how i still looked after 10 hours.


I will have to say not bad, i like how my face looks dewy and not oily. I like the dewy look, and i tried to create it but i failed horribly because i was in a hurry to go to school. My oily face didn't ruin the makeup i am happy to say, and i never did reapply any powder. I just used a blotting paper and i used it only once in just 10 hours.


Now lets stop talking about me and start talking about the steps it took me to get this look, shall we. 
  • I moisturised my face, you can use any moisturiser thats good for your skin. 
  • Then i applied a matte primer and i let it set for 5 minute.
  • I drew my eyebrow and i tried to make it is as beautiful as i could. (I am terrible at it).
  • Then i used a liquid foundation all over my face and let it set for another 5 minute.
  • I powdered my face, applied bronzer and did the number 3 with the bronzer on my face and finally i applied blush.
  • After i was done with all those steps, i focused on my eyes. I used a liquid eyeliner to line my eyes and also draw wings ;). Used a pencil line for my under eye and a gel liner for in inner part. I used a silver eyeshadow for the corners of my eyes to make my eyes look gorgeous. Finally, i applied mascara.
  • Apply any lipstick of your choice.
  • If you don't have a setting spray you can skip this step, but if you do have one, spray it on your face and let it dry for a minute or two.
And there you have it, a simple and easy look for a beginner.

I know my hair is a mess, please don't mind it and ignore *hides* XD

I will make a review later on all the products i used in my next post, FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MAGIC POSTS.



No comments:

Post a Comment